Saturday, March 08, 2008

Last week was pretty good,
i practically spent the whole week playing,
most imptly enjoying myself.

Monday Mrs Lyann didn't come to school,
which meant two hours of lessons slacking.
hahah oh yeah,
the play which we did on Wednesday was whooping good.
I'm starting to think i'm cut out for the Mediocorp buisness,
then again nah.
hahaha all that chinese shows have finally come in handy.

Trained the Sec Ones after school.

Tuesday I went to Semakau which was damnit Boring.
possibly cos i didn't go with my class.

Wednesday i went for Track,
TRACK,
training which was Crazy Buisness.
hahah i absolutely dislike it for one.

they're programme for a wet weather is crazy:
1. Warm Up- One round every floor until the floor level,
one round back times two of that.
If you think about it, it's alot.
and then they made us run in the rain!
so it was like tht
2. 3 rounds the track under a certain time,
and then 1.5mins break and then go again. times four of tht!
by the third set i was alr dead.
and then followed by the warm down,
3. jog stride jog stride jog stride jog stride jog stride jog stride jog stride jog stride by then i was walk walk walk walk little run walk walk walk walk little run walk walk walk little run

and the worst thing is it was raining,
hello i thought traning would have been cancelled!
by on a brighter note,
i would have died doing all those under the sun.

and then i walk home with Esther and Christopher,
YES and evidently Christopher's brilliant idea on taking the shortcut was not tht accurate afterall cos we got lost.
which ending up making us walk for more than an hour!
not making things any better for my already aching feet.

then yesterday i went for the Camp,
it was super duper slack for any camp tht i've possibly attended in school.
we went ice skating and tht was went disaster striked.

being adventurous,
we decided to form a tootoo train (if you would call it) with Caleb pulling all of us around the rink.
and smart me thinking the second person wouldn't fall decided to stand second for safety reasons.
and then Caleb went at super duper fast speed.
and shlop i went of balance falling on my back hitting Caleb's feet causing him to fall on me,
and there went my head.
PAK on the ice with Caleb falling on top of it.
OUCH!
it was damnit pain!

which ended up with me having a concussion at night,
for a moment there i almost thought i was going to die.
really my head felt soo darn painful and i felt like puking (which was supposedly bad cos it meant tht i could probably have had a concussioin)

but thanks to my dearest Chermaine who took great care of me i felt better when i woke up this morning.
although i still feel the pain now (imagine Caleb a big sized person hitting my head, OUCH)

some light captains' ball and somewhat motivational speech.
and camp broke.
and i sprained my middle finger and it's like really really hurting.
so i camp back from camp accident proned.

hahah oh yeah before i forget,
i spent the camp playing Taiti and i won EVERY single round against Tomio, Chester and Lumpie.
hahah Lumpie was the most poor thing cos he lost all the MANY MANY uncountable rounds to me.
HAHAHA.

oh yeah before i forget,
I've finished watching my Gambling Show already!
hahaha like finally.

okay tml i'm going Ubin,
and then on Wednesday there is X Country.
because of tht i'm missing holiday with The Family.

hahaha and i'm determined to study this week!
haha til then,
TTFN! :D

No comments: